Join CCPG Today!
The Chicago Council on Planned Giving (CCPG) is one of the nation’s leading local planned giving councils, with hundreds of members from the Chicago-area non-profit development community and allied professions. Whether you are new to gift planning or a seasoned professional, CCGP offers something for everyone.
Join CCPG today to:
- Receive a discounted rate to attend CCPG’s educational programs with nationally-recognized speakers on topics tailored to the needs of planned giving officers and allied professionals
- Bring a non-member colleague to one CCPG event at the discounted member rate
- Access useful resources and materials from CCPG presenters
- Tap into CCPG’s pool of top talent with FREE job postings on the CCPG website
- Expand your expertise, navigate career changes or share your knowledge by participating in CCPG’s mentorship program
- Deepen your connection with Chicago’s planned giving community by volunteering on CCPG Committees or the CCPG Board of Directors
- Be part of a large and knowledgeable network of development and allied professionals in the region’s premier planned giving council
- $96 per year for first member from an organization
- $84 per year for second member from an organization
- $72 per year for third and subsequent members from an organization
Your membership will be renewable based on the anniversary date of your last dues payment, not on a calendar year basis. You will receive a reminder notice and form leading up to your renewal date each year and you will have ample opportunity to renew your membership prior to its expiration. Please note that your membership in CCPG is an individual membership so it travels with you regardless of your place of employment.
Click here to read the Model Standards of Practice before registering.
For further membership information or a membership application, please contact: CCPG Office or call (630) 416-1166.